Craft: Collage Postcards
Make your very own prints using postcards and patterned paper. Hang these designs in frames for a vintage style look or write on them to send off in the post.
You will need:
1. Firstly, you will need to source your materials. You can find templates online for the postcards.
2. Make sure you have plenty of patterned paper.
3. Cut out your patterned paper in various shapes. We have done triangles for our postcard and used vintage paper. Cut these out using scissors or a craft knife.
3. Place on the postcard, until you are happy with the design.
4. Lastly, glue down the design, before writing on the back and sending in the post.