Craft: Warmest Wishes Card
If you’re stuck for ideas on a card craft, then try making this simple design using patterned paper! Change the wording with a different stamp or even the colour of the ink. You could even try your own calligraphy in the middle of this card.
You will need:
Patterned paper or card
Best Wishes stamp
Black ink pad
1. Stamp your white card using the black ink pad or use a calligraphy pen to draw out your design.
2. Once this has dried, use your guillotine to cut out a rectangle around the stamped image.
3. Fold your brown card in half. Using your grey card, cut this out to make a rectangle slightly bigger than the white card.
4. Choose your patterned paper for the background. We have purchased ours from Hobbycraft. Use the guillotine to cut out a square to the size of your brown card. Stick this down using glue.
5. Stick down the patterned rectangle to middle of the card. Once this has dried, stick down the stamped image on top.